Click here to download the ALWAYS SAFE IN SUMMER GUIDE
, which contains essential safety tips and instructions on what to do before, during and after a severe storm.
Storm Season Preparation Around Your Home
- Tidy up unsecurerd objects around your home and yard.
- Trim loose and dying branches.
- Check your emergency kit and ensure you have water containers and coal or gas cooking facilities.
- Have extra cash on hand as ATMs might not be working.
- Freeze water for alternative refrigeration.
- Don't forget food, water, medicines and registration and tags for your pets.
- Identify a safe evacuation place. - Install a surge protector for sensitive electronic equipment.
- Emergency Kit